I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.
I don't know why I've been on this self-lovin' kick, but I must say its empowering. I looooveeeee feeling good about myself. I feel as if what everyone has been telling me from the beginning is starting to sink in. I'm really beautiful. I'm not stunning or anything, but I'm certainly gorgeous. And most of the time I'm humble and stuff. Like I don't sit in public and go "ohmygod, I'm perfect and wonderful and you ALLLLL want to be like me." I know that's not the truth. Honestly, though I feel its good to feel this way about yourself. I think its great to feel as if you own the world, just as long as you know you don't. I also feel like you shouldn't treat anyone who isn't as pretty shittily. Now I know I'm not perfect, and believe me I can be sort of mean. I feel like when its only truly deserved.
Whatever.
I'm going to the mall with Alyssa today. I can't wait. I love this girl to bits.