Time. Truths. Hearts.

Let me hear you call my name.

Well, we meet again.

I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
A Good Night
Saturday, August 8, 2009
So I got to wear my dress for girls night out last night when I went to Bryana's sweet 16. Which was a lot more fun than I had expected it to be. Lauren went, and she was the only one that I knew there, so we kinda hung out together all night. Her mom kept giving us cocktails, so we started drinking around 8:30. Dinner was served at 9:20, and me and Lauren were both a little buzzed. So we finally were excited when we got food, and another round of drinks.

So after we ate, the music came on and we all went to the dance floor. We got another drink, so by this time I was pretty much drunk. I think 3 cocktails is a good amount to get drunk off of. It keeps me like, a cheap date or something. But anyway, so me and Lauren just kept dancing and going.

So then finally the cake ceremony came and Lauren got a candle and then all of the Kismet people (including me) got one too. Overall it was a really fun night. I wasn't expecting it to be, but whatever. It made me happy.



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.