| Time. Truths. Hearts. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Well, we meet again. I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read. More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Lame-O
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
But I'm going to see Year One today with Mike... and my brother and his friend. Melanie was supposed to go with us, but then she is seeing Transformers at 12:30 tonight, and her mom wouldn't let her go to both. So now I asked Alexa, but she couldn't go, so now I used Garret and Sean as a substitute. Whatever. It's honestly not that important. I think after the movies Mike and I are going out to eat. I don't know where yet, I might suggest Applebees or Chili's or whatever. I'm really not in the mood to eat, though. Instead I want to starve myself for the next three days. Ughh. I'm watching Night At the Museum, though. I kind of love tis movies. Mike thinks the girl "Rebecca" is hot. I disagree. She's not ugly by any means, she just... isn't beautiful for me. Whatever. I like Ben Stiller, though. I love the fact that the old man says Sunday and Monday were really fun, though. I went to Pam's party, and then for the "after party" I went to Tides Beach. On the way home, she felt a little sick though, so Ray pulled over and we sat there for a little. Once we got home, it was actually pretty nice. We just crashed in the back room. We woke up at 10 the next morning and hung around. We even cleaned up her trampoline and jumped around on it for about 45 minutes. I really like spending time with Pam. :) I think I'm going to go, though. I'm just going to be lazy and lounge. |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Email
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |