Time. Truths. Hearts.

Let me hear you call my name.

Well, we meet again.

I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Slow down everyone
Saturday, May 9, 2009
"Slow down everyone
You're moving too fast.
Frames can't catch you
When you're moving like that."
- Jack Johnson




My life, especially the end of the year, is coming too quickly. I wish that I could just slow everything down, and enjoy every last second I have. Because reality is setting in, and I'm running like a chicken with my head cut off. And I don't want to be away from these girls that I've become so close to. I don't want to leave my school of 4 years. I want to be there just a little bit longer, and to experience just a little bit more.

I wish I wasn't so cliquey. I wish that I was more outgoing in years past. I never want to regret anything again. I wish I had just talked to so many different people instead of living in a little bubble. And now its too late.

And maybe part of me is wishing that I would have found that best of best friends; the something that is missing in my life. But quite honestly, I don't think I would have found it at ASJ. Regardless, I would have like to have tried harder. Now it's the end. There's nothing that I can or say. I'm not going to ever talk to more than half of these girls. I have a class of 54 girls... that doesn't seem right that I will only consistently talk to like... 15 of them.

It's not fair.
I wish I could have done so much more.
And I wish I did better academically.

I fucked myself over in Sophomore year. I know it. I fucked up. I just wish I had cared more at the time. I wish I was better. I tried this year, but it wasn't really trying. All I had to do was hand in work on time. There were no actual "grades" except for Forensics and Photography.

Which I suck at!
And I still did well.

FML.

I'm just depressed, and upset it's all ending. Not the work, but my friendships.


R.I.P
ASJ



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.