| Time. Truths. Hearts. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Well, we meet again. I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read. More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Exciting Day
Monday, May 11, 2009
Today was so much fun. Since the school was closing, the Parents' Association had been planning a BBQ for the students and faculty. I thought it was going to be pretty lame, though it would get us out of class and our uniforms. So like, classes ended at 11:30 (I think) and we were called back to station, but hardly any of us showed up. So then I ran down to the lockers with Sarah and shoved both of our bags into my locker. From there we ran upstairs only to find that both of our stations missing! Ahhh! Lol. We find Mr. Delia, though, and followed him down the stairs. From there we ran into a bunch of kids and followed outside to the side of the gym. So when we walked around the corner we found a cotton candy maker, a grill, hot dogs and hamburgers, a castle bounce and a blow up obstacle course and a DJ booth. I followed some of our friends over to a spot and Farshiya laid out a blanket for us. So we laid out, and then Kristen, Gissi and me got up to go and get some food. It wasn't good, but it didn't matter; I was so hungry I was going to die. So then after that we just sort of hung out and stuff, but then people wanted to go on the obstacle course, and Sarah was my partner. We waited in line and then raced... I won. ;)So after everything ended, I went over Mikey's ;) |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Email
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |