| Time. Truths. Hearts. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Well, we meet again. I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read. More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I think Seth Rogan is sexy. He's just... he's got something that I love. I don't know. Maybe its because he's funny, or maybe it's because he's actually Attractive! I don't know, I just thought I'd share that. On other news, I'm pretty sure I just got my period. My abdomen is on FIRE, and yet I love it. The whole thing is though, and this is gross so if you're easily grossed out don't read, I don't wait for there to be blood, I just usually grab a tampon and shove it up there. So I don't know for like a couple of hours if I have it or not. I'm excited though if I have it, its been long over due. I'm sort of glad that I'm not a model in the industry because I don't know if I would like to hear criticism every five seconds. I mean, I give the girls credit for what they do. It's pretty difficult, and its not easy to get a perfect shot. I would also love to model at the same time. Hmm... I don't know. So I've been sick for the past two days and I hate it. I hate being sick, it's just obnoxious and it gets in the way of everything. I don't know. So I'm going to go for now, I'm not really talking about much and I'm hungry. Ttyl. <3 |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Email
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |