Time. Truths. Hearts.

Let me hear you call my name.

Well, we meet again.

I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Good Birthday
Sunday, January 25, 2009
So yesterday was my eighteenth birthday, and so far its been my best birthday ever. It might be because I'm finally an adult, but I think it was because I spent the day with the two people who I cherish the most. I haven't seen Cathleen in, like, a few months, but yesterday (and during the week) we made plans to see each other. I missed her so much, and so I was happy to see her coming through those doors. We didn't really DO anything, but at the same time we did. We got there about 2 and we spent the entire day, until 6:15 at the mall. It was disgusting how much time we spent going from store to store. But I found Miriam, who has a job at New Faces, and I saw Ebony-Tiara, who I haven't seen since sophomore year! But me and Cathleen mostly spent a lot of time messing around and not buying anything. We did, however, both buy something from forever XXI. I got a really nice flannel button up shirt and two white tank tops to go underneath. It's actually really cute. Cathleen got a hat, or whatever. so then we walked around and we went into Gilly Hicks. In there, we saw these like twelve year olds running to the thongs going "aww this is so cute." Me and Cathleen made fun of them right there, because it was so ridiculous. What twelve year old (sixth grader), is into thongs? Like, come on. I didn't get into thongs until ninth grade. Maybe kids are just growing up earlier than in the past, but that's still scary. None the less, we sat there and made fun of 'em. So then after some shopping we went into Friday's where we had a late lunch. It was so amusing because the waiter was totally flirting with us, but only for the tips. He went right over to another table and did the same exact thing. We couldn't stop laughing. A lot of me and Cathleen's conversations are very inappropriate, and we get a lot of weird looks. So nothing changed yesterday and we couldn't stop laughing when it happened. So yeah. By the end of the meal, Cathleen was fighting with me about giving the guy 15% to 20% tip. I said that waiting is really hard, and that he deserved 20% (which was only 7 dollars), and she said no. Its not that hard. Which was like, I'm the waitress haha, I know how hard it is. So we wound up giving him 20%. After I said goodbye to Cathleen, I went home and waited to have dinner.

Mike came over for dinner, but we had to wait until 8 for him to show up. He was coming from the Bronx. I had pasta alfredo with shrimp and it was delicious. We hung out for a little, had some fruit from my decorative fruit assortment, and then had cake. After all of that, Mike and I went to see the Dark Knight in IMAX at Regal Cinemas. The screen didn't impress me, but the sound was pretty good. When Batman threw the mob guy off of the building and broke his legs, it was such a sickening sound I was actually nauseous. But yah.

So I got the camera I wanted, my fujifilm finepix z20 and money. =] It was a good day, and a good birthday.



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.