Time. Truths. Hearts.

Let me hear you call my name.

Well, we meet again.

I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Pretty Much...
Monday, December 1, 2008
I feel so tired and so stupid and so... blah. Just when I was getting used to the idea of juniors encroaching upon my privledges as a senior, the adminstration throws us a fast ball. I mean, as of right now it's rumors, but it's very plausible rumors. And I'm sort of done with it all. But on Friday it was Michael's and my tenth month. We didn't do anything special, we just spent time at his house with his family. I don't mind when we "don't do anything" because we're still doing stuff together. A lot of my family was in town though, and my aunt denise came and since she's from colorado and we don't see her that often, we went over to my aunt val's house. Michael came with me, and he finally met the family. It really wasn't that bad and they didn't give him that much shit, I don't think? Whatever. But it was fun and I missed Doug and I really need to make more of an effort to see my most favoritest of cousins. Tomorrow is Senior Day when we get to decorate the tree and it's going to be so. much. fun. But now I have to take another shower in the morning because I couldn't find my brush so my hair isn't done and it looks like crap. I also don't know what I'm going to wear, and it has to be "dress up-ish" or something. I mean I have a skirt I wouldn't mind wearing so I guess that's cool? I just need to find a shirt or something. But... I don't know. I might just wear my uniform with sneakers. So I think I'm gonna go and download more clothes for the Sims or something. And I'm totally snagging Jilly's idea for a quote of the day... =]


Today's Quote:
"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol.



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.