I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.
So this week has been pretty standard. I mean there were definite high lights or whatever, but it was for the most part uneventful. On Tuesday the seniors had the Senior Tree Day. It was really nice. My school puts up a tree in the center of the parlor and its fake, but it has all the lights on it. The seniors decorate ornaments and then we get to put them on the tree. Also, we get to dress up and look all pretty. Some people in my class really dress up in the sense that they wear fashion model worthy clothes. They’re not designer or whatever, but they still look really good. I just wore one of my few skirts and a nice shirt. The skirt was layered, like the top layer was a black mini skirt with then two different layers of fabric beneath it. So it came to just below my knees. I think I’ve gained weight or something though because it’s been really difficult to fit into some of my clothes. So I think I’m going to try and cut back on my sweets. I really doubt that it will happen, but I’m still going to try. But anyway, so during our class meeting we got to do the tree. We hung out on the stairs for a while and hung up our ornaments or whatever and then we went to station and didn’t do that much work in class. On Wednesday we got out report cards and for once in my whole entire school career (excluding kindergarten and pre-school) I got straight A’s. I mean, two of them were A-‘s but I didn’t mind at all. I was like so excited or whatever and I couldn’t stop bragging. I mean, it was an accomplishment I was finally proud of. But now I still have to do my college applications and I’m bugging out. I don’t want to have to deal with college at all. It’s so stupid and so obnoxious and it doesn’t even matter, I’m going to Suffolk. Whatever, I’m doing them tomorrow hopefully. So on Thursday I drove or whatever and then on Friday, Mikey had something really sweet and romantic planned for us. His parents went away for the weekend so he took advantage of that. He kept his plans a total surprise though, except that for dinner we were going to have lobster. So on Friday afternoon he asked me to dress up all nice and pretty and to be ready by 5, which I was. I wore the same skirt that I wore on Tuesday because it’s the only one that isn’t black. So I watched him make this amazing dinner, and though some things went wrong with it, nothing went WRONG and it was all just so cute or whatever. So then after dinner, he told me to go and wait in his room while he set some stuff up and other things. So while I waited I watched Spongebob and then he told me to come into the living room. When I walked in there was a fire lit, a bed of blankets and pillows and a bottle of champagne. My heart melted just like he wanted it to, and we just sat there and talked. It was so perfect. Like, so perfect. I love him and I loved it. So then yesterday we just hung out at his house and his brother Jimmy came over and we lit a fire outside in his little patio fire thing, and we made s’mores (my idea). After that we came inside and started watching Across the Universe and then Jimmy left so we went into the hot tub that he had turned on. But since it was SNOWING last night, it was… just amazing. The sensation of sitting in the hot tub and the snow falling on the rest of you was awesome. But then pretty much after the hot tub I had to go home and the snow turned into rain. And as soon as I laid my head down in bed, I went off to sleep. And tonight I get to see him again! I love Michael, I really do. I’m so happy with him and these have been the best 10 months of my life. I mean, this past year with him has been amazing. And I’m so glad I have him in my life. He makes everything a million times better. I’m going to go and eat breakfast now so I’ll write more later.