| Time. Truths. Hearts. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Well, we meet again. I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read. More than words.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Le Disko
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Man, i haven't slept til 12:10 in about.... six or seven weeks. it felt so nice.So last night was halloween and I went trick or treating with Lex, Tillz, Liz and Kasex. It was quite entertaining. But before all the night's activities took place, I was sitting in school. I decided to sit in on an AP class with my friends and stuff, yah know? So in this class they were doing skits on random acts and, like other stuff. (haha i cant remember) but in one skit, these girls needed shot glasses. Mr. Walsh takes them out of the desk and Liza and I were like "OMG" and he was like "it's not what it looks like, dont question it" so when he was handing out papers after all the skits were done he was talking to liza and she said "well, those shot glasses are special." and I was all like "yeah, they're quite something mr. walsh." and he was like "quite?" Basically he made fun of my quites, but it was so amusing. So yeah, later on that night when all four of us, liz had left, we were sitting outside mulberry street and we were acting like such... we sounded and appeared to be high, i swear we werent! so now i am looking forward for this weekend, i finally get to see laureeeennnn<3 |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Email
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |