Time. Truths. Hearts.

Let me hear you call my name.

Well, we meet again.

I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Whoa. She did what?!?!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Okai. So last night was pretty awkward, but fun? I met a random kid and yeah... somehow I'm hanging out with him friday? Very uncharacteristic of me. Whatever. But everything else was pretty amazing. "Like omfg" amazing. So I got a bazillion cds, and then went to bed pretty much. Before everything, though, I had went to my friend's grandma's funeral and like... I felt bad for having to ditch her.

So today I got up at nine-thirty and went to the funeral. But we skipped out on the funeral procession and burial ceremony. Instead I got dunkin donuts. Then later I went to best buy and bought a gazillion cds. So now my iTunes song count is up to 1375 songs. So yeah. I got

Mindless Self Indulgence.
Saosin.
The Rasmus.
Linkin Park

and
All Time Low


I love MSI so effing much =]

Now I have succumbed to a feeling of depression and guilt. A lot of it has to do with last night and I really don't want to remember half of the shit that went down. But hey, I guess I've learned, right?

Plus, I still have my wifey and that's all that matters.

Labels: , , , ,




Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.