Time. Truths. Hearts.

Let me hear you call my name.

Well, we meet again.

I'm Alexa, but you already know that. However, you might call me Lexi, which is cool. Like me, cool that is. I make my own friendship bracelets like it's my job. But it's not. I work at a seasonal restaurant. I have an iPhone and we all know that makes me superior or something. Oh yeah, I'm like 21 or something like that. I love photography and have a Nikon D60... which I don't use. What more could you want from me? Just read.

More than words.


You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Break Out ! Break Out!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I hate the hut and the communication. I've must've ranted about this a million times to different people but either way it still sucks. I mean, seriously how hard is it to call your employees and tell them not to come in that day! I mean, instead of making us waste gas and shit like that, JUST FUCKING CALL!

So now I think I'm at home for the rest of the day and all I have to do is talk to people online. And not saying the people I'm talking to are boring, just... uhm... work is actually a way for me to go out into the real world. And I'm really, really, really bored.

bored. bored. bored. bored. bored.

Oh and thanks to Mike I remember who was in my first sex dream. Yeah... do you remember Tommy from Power Rangers. Hahaha BINGO!
Now he has me looking up some game, snood? Whatever. I'll take it.

I need to run around and go to a show maybe? But god forbid my mother actually lets me go out. PAH! that would be a good one. I do have to do reading though, for school but I just dont like Scarlett from Gone With the Wind. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I dont know if I'm done complaining, but maybe I'll write more later.

Labels: , , , ,




Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.